How it works
Contestants pay $25 to join the Quarantine 15 Challenge and choose to go for the GRAND PRIZE, WEEKLY PRIZES or BOTH!
Play for the GRAND PRIZE by losing the largest percent body weight during the challenge.
- To qualify for the Grand Prize of $500, participants must log an initial weigh at the beginning of the contest and a final weigh in by September 30th.
- Weigh-ins must be scheduled in advance due to COVID restrictions
- Weigh-ins are the responsibility of the participant (you will be reminded)
- Two weigh-ins are required to qualify for the Grand Prize
Participate for Weekly Prizes and Motivation
- Post to Facebook and/or Instagram and tag Transformations Fitness for Women.
- Feel The Love! By posting and sharing, your SweatSisters will respond with all the motivation and encouragement you need to stick with the challenge!
- Each post earns you one entry into the weekly prize drawing. That’s right, we will reward you for staying on track!
Enter the Challenge
FREE NUTRITION SEMINAR
PN1 Nutrition Coach, Noelle Miller, will provide a seminar on “Counting Macros for Weight Loss Success” on Sunday, August 23 at 1pm via Zoom. Log-in for FREE and learn how you can better your chances of winning the Grand Prize!
To attend seminar, fill out a CONTACT US form requesting access to the Nutrition Seminar.
Guidelines for Success
Contestants are encouraged to follow the guidelines below to ensure a TRANSFORMATION occurs by September 30…
Drink at least 8 cups of water and strive to consume 1200-1500 calories each day (taking into account the amount of calories burned in exercise.
Eat clean, non-processed foods.
Limit sugar and increase fiber
Eat at least 5 small meals every day
Be active by working out at least 6 times per week (both strength and cardiovascular workouts)
Meet with a Transformations Staff Member weekly to weigh-in
FIND REASONS TO KEEP GOING (instead of excuses to quit). Meet with Staff to discuss struggles, use the support of other members, your sweat sisters and the online group to assist you! WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU!
Though you are limiting your sugar and processed foods during the contest, you can afford a sweet and crunchy snack! Try these options when the cravings kick in…
- fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Dip apple slices in peanut butter or almond butter (unsweetened is best)
- Sliced bananas topped with nut butter and frozen
- Slice strawberries and add to vanilla Greek yogurt
- Air-popped popcorn has less than a half of a gram of fat and sugar per cup
- Nuts—filled with protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber make a GREAT snack (watch portion size)
- Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers or other raw veggies
Watch Processed Foods
- Read your labels and look for added sugars.
- Excess salt can make you retain water.
- Choose restaurants with healthy options.
- Skip bread/buns/pasta
- Ask for salad dressing on the side and only use 1/4 of it (or substitute with vinegar)
Did you know Transformations offers Prescription Weight Loss? Quarantine 15 Challenge Participants get $50 off their first visit!
Want tailored nutrition advice? Nutrition Coach, Noelle Miller, is on staff and ready to guide you to make healthy choices to ensure success. Fill out a CONTACT US form to begin!
Need more personal attention? Consider hiring a personal trainer or joining a TRIBE. Biggest Loser contestants receive $25 off of a One-Hour Training Session.