Pick your challenge and let us reward you at the finish line!
$99 Six-week, no commitment membership – let’s MOVE IT, LOSE IT together!
Members pay just $10 to enter the challenge.
The Challenge Details
The women of Transformations are on a mission to get back into a routine! We all feel better when we move our bodies regularly and spend less time sitting. This six week challenge is designed to reward you for making yourself a priority. Challenge begins February 21 and ends April 4.
Every woman is different and every body has different needs. For this six week challenge, choose the goal that best suits you — exercise more regularly, lose weight (8% goal) or lose body fat (2% goal). Follow our guidelines over the duration of the challenge and let us reward you at the finish line!
To participate in the weight loss or body fat challenge, contestants must have a BMI of 26 or higher.
How it works
Nonmembers: purchase a six-week all-inclusive membership for just $99. Membership includes unlimited classes and gym, use of childcare, both locations and free entry into the six-week challenge. Choose your goal and let us help guide you to a stronger, happier, healthier self in just six weeks!
Enter the Challenge
Nonmembers—Begin a 6 week membership for $99 and choose to participate in the Move It Lose It Challenge. The 6 Week Membership includes unlimited classes, use of both locations, gym use and childcare from NOW through April 4! Click Here!
Members—you already have the tools you need and we are here to help. Join the Move IT Lose It Challenge by clicking HERE or by joining at the gym.
Guidelines for Success
Drink at least 8 cups of water and strive to consume 1200-1500 calories each day (taking into account the amount of calories burned in exercise.
Eat clean, non-processed foods.
Limit sugar and increase fiber
Eat at least 5 small meals every day
Be active by working out at least 6 times per week (both strength and cardiovascular workouts)
Meet with a Transformations Staff Member for your check-ins and be sure to ask for help if you need it!
FIND REASONS TO KEEP GOING (instead of excuses to quit). Meet with Staff to discuss struggles, use the support of other members, your sweat sisters and the online group to assist you! WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU!
- fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Dip apple slices in peanut butter or almond butter (unsweetened is best)
- Sliced bananas topped with nut butter and frozen
- Slice strawberries and add to vanilla Greek yogurt
- Air-popped popcorn has less than a half of a gram of fat and sugar per cup
- Nuts—filled with protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber make a GREAT snack (watch portion size)
- Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers or other raw veggies
- Read your labels and look for added sugars.
- Excess salt can make you retain water.
- Choose restaurants with healthy options.
- Skip bread/buns/pasta
- Ask for salad dressing on the side and only use 1/4 of it (or substitute with vinegar)
Need more personal attention? Consider hiring a personal trainer. Challenge participants receive $20 off of a One-Hour Training Session.