2020 Biggest Loser Contest
Just $25 to enter. The “Biggest Loser” takes home $500!
How it works
Contestants pay $25 to join the Biggest Loser Contest. To keep everyone on an even playing field, the winner will be determined by greatest percentage of weight lost. ((Initial weight – Final weight)/Initial weight) x 100
Contestants will begin the contest by weighing in and calculating their BMI. To participate, contestants must have a BMI of 26 or higher.
Contestants agree to meet with a Transformations Staff Member on a weekly basis to weigh-in. This weigh-in can occur at the convenience of the contestant but must occur within the designated week.
Weeks run Monday through Sunday starting February 17. The final weigh in must occur the week of March 30-April 5.
Within the seven weeks of the contest, there must be at least six weigh-ins recorded to be eligible for the grand prize of $500.
Enter the Contest
Guidelines for Success
Contestants are encouraged to follow the guidelines below to ensure a TRANSFORMATION occurs by April 5…
Drink at least 8 cups of water and strive to consume 1200-1500 calories each day (taking into account the amount of calories burned in exercise.
Eat clean, non-processed foods.
Limit sugar and increase fiber
Eat at least 5 small meals every day
Be active by working out at least 6 times per week (both strength and cardiovascular workouts)
Meet with a Transformations Staff Member weekly to weigh-in
FIND REASONS TO KEEP GOING (instead of excuses to quit). Meet with Staff to discuss struggles, use the support of other members, your sweat sisters and the online group to assist you! WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU!
Though you are limiting your sugar and processed foods during the contest, you can afford a sweet and crunchy snack! Try these options when the cravings kick in…
- fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Dip apple slices in peanut butter or almond butter (unsweetened is best)
- Sliced bananas topped with nut butter and frozen
- Slice strawberries and add to vanilla Greek yogurt
- Air-popped popcorn has less than a half of a gram of fat and sugar per cup
- Nuts—filled with protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber make a GREAT snack (watch portion size)
- Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers or other raw veggies
Watch Processed Foods
- Read your labels and look for added sugars.
- Excess salt can make you retain water.
- Choose restaurants with healthy options.
- Skip bread/buns/pasta
- Ask for salad dressing on the side and only use 1/4 of it (or substitute with vinegar)
Did you know Transformations offers Prescription Weight Loss? Biggest Loser Contestants get $50 off their first visit!
Need more personal attention? Consider hiring a personal trainer or joining a TRIBE. Biggest Loser contestants receive $25 off of a One-Hour Training Session.